What Sets Us Apart
Third, we’ve installed and poured a significant amount of self leveller to exacting specifications across Canada, all with 10 year warranties. We Specialize in installing extremely technical specified floors (f-min 80 floors) that very few North American companies have achieved.
Flowcrete Star Installer
CTS Cement TRU PC certified installer
Sase Polishing System Certified
We pride ourselves in having the tools, experience and suppliers that can provide solutions to flatwork/concrete problems that others simply cannot.
Clients can enjoy the benefits of more than twenty years of experience from owner Michael Rosenblat. The experience of TCF West’s primary owner plays a huge role in allowing them to come up with the necessary solutions to any industrial flooring items.
What Solutions Does TCF West Offer?
The leading cause of flooring failure (any type) is improper surface prep. From not removing old adhesive/ mastics, to improper surface profile TCF West is highly experienced in proper and efficient surface prep
- Shot-blasting: We have a selection of very powerful electric shot-blasting equipment. Years of experience has allowed us to hone our skills and deliver exactly the solution your project requires. This form of surface prep is ideal for:
- Profiling Concrete: From mild profiles for levellers and coatings to (CSP 1-3) to aggressive (CSP 4-7) for screed mortars and thicker coating.
Coating removal: Several forms of coatings are best suited to be removed by shot-blasting. Our 20 hp blasters are very capable to remove even the toughest coatings in a very efficient and timely manner.
- Grinding: We have a wide selection of various grinders to suit your project.
- Profiling Concrete: Diamond grinding has been one of the most popular ways to prepare concrete, both new and old, for various forms of flooring. Many diamond profiles are available to suit your requirements.
- Flattening Floors: Professionalism and experience goes along way! Our powerful grinders can be strategically used to remove high spots and blend in your new or old floor in preparation of new flooring.
- Adhesive Removal: One of the most efficient solutions for removing sticky mastics and glues. We have a wide assortment of diamonds to suit your specific requirements.
- Planing and Scarifying: TCF West, Inc. has a very unique assortment of 480 volt equipment designed to remove concrete in a very fast manner. When project schedules do not allow for grinding, planning/scarifying is a fantastic option to remove high spots or overall high amounts of concrete.
- Ride-on Floor Stripper: This unique battery operated piece of equipment allows us to strip up to 15,000 sf of flooring a day.
Self Levelling Toppings & Underlayments
Have you selected the perfect flooring but it has a seemingly impossible specification for your subfloor levelness? They can level a subfloor to meet a 1/8” in 10’ standard set by most flooring manufacturers and required for maintaining a warranty. Utilizing Ardex’s self-levelling compounds, your project will have a 10-year extended warranty that also gives your new flooring the right environment to succeed.
Polished Concrete & Toppings
Make the most of the natural beauty of concrete with a cost-effective polished concrete surface. They have a wide selection of grinders, polishers, and burnishers to help bring together all of your design dreams at a price that’s right for you.
Epoxy Flooring (Epoxy Installers)
Allow the experts to help you and your business decide on the right type of resin for your new floor. With hundreds of thousands of square feet under their belt, they can help you weigh all of the options when it comes to epoxy, polyurethane, cementitious urethanes, and other top choices.
Is your concrete slab emitting too much moisture for your flooring to be successful? Moisture vapor emission problems continue to be one of the costliest issues in flooring failure today. Fast tracked projects are the leading cause of failures caused by moisture which are on the rise, and so is the cost to remedy them. Take the preventative steps necessary by correcting moisture problems swiftly. Even better, TCF West can give you a warranty for up to 25 years.
Interior/Exterior Concrete Repair
We are specialists in all forms of structural concrete repair; from the full removal of concrete slabs and replacements, to micro toppings for resurfacing. Key to the right solution for your particular problem is our experience and the right equipment. Our deep resume and experience is concrete related problems will allow us to map out your issues and do cost/benefit analysis to remediation.
- 480 volt electric concrete planers and scarifiers
- 480 volt electric slab saws, capable of 16” deep cuts
- Hydraulic demolition equipment
- Various mortar mixers and pumps.
We have installed hundreds of thousands of square feet of resinous flooring and have the experience that you can count on to deliver the right solution, for the right budget.
Terrazzo is a strong material that can withstand the toughest conditions without compromising its beautiful appearance and ease of maintenance. The options that it offers are limitless: it can be made of anything from granite, metal aggregates, marble, concrete, porcelain, and more - the choice is in your hands. This material is mixed with either epoxy or cement, which creates a durable and smooth surface.