With over 20 years of experience, TCF West provides commercial epoxy flooring that businesses in Winnipeg can depend on. There are reasons why your commercial space can use our commercial epoxy flooring services; it’s cost-effective and offers an elegant look for your business. Our commercial floor installation projects have included a variety of facilities from warehouses, manufacturing plants, medical facilities, retail stores, restaurants, commercial laundry rooms, and more. Whatever you need, our skilled installers will ensure that the finished result is both durable and professional in design.
Benefits of Commercial Epoxy Flooring
- High Durability: Commercial epoxy flooring provides strength and durability with a long-term lifespan that surpasses other concrete floor options. Your floors will be able to withstand damage from heavy foot and equipment traffic within the commercial business.
- Cost-Effective: You’ll save money on epoxy flooring due to its long lifespan. You won’t have to worry about replacing or fixing damaged flooring. Properly installed, sealed, and maintained epoxy concrete floors can last decades.
- Low Maintenance: Dirt, grime, or other debris can be easily cleaned or wiped off epoxy flooring. Simply mopping once a week can remove scuffs and marks from the commercial flooring. Extensive maintenance may be required with other types of floors.
- Sanitary: Properly sealed epoxy floors are non-porous, meaning they will prevent liquids from seeping into the concrete floors. If done properly, the surface of your flooring will be anti-bacterial and resist other contaminants.
- Slip-Resistant: While the high glass finishes can be slippery, we can install non-slip epoxy coatings for your commercial space.
- Chemical-Resistant: Commercial concrete floors can be sealed with a chemical-resistant epoxy coating to protect your floors from harsh chemicals and solvents.
- Aesthetics: Your choice of colours, textures, and designs are endless when it comes to concrete floors. During your consultation, we can go over the possible looks for your commercial space.
- Brighter: High gloss finishes can increase ambient lighting in your commercial space. Reflected lighting can make this type of flooring an ideal choice for retail stores, restaurants, or any facility that requires a professional image.
Concrete flooring has become much more economical than other flooring types. The safety and durability factors of epoxy floors have made them a popular and reliable choice for many commercial spaces. What makes epoxy coatings so great? Its strength and bacterial resistance stem from our unique curing process. When epoxide resin and polyamine hardener or curative are mixed, they create a strong chemical bond. What results is a compound resistant to water damage, corrosion, and bacteria. The coating adheres directly to your commercial space’s concrete floor, making for an easy installation process.
Why Choose Us?
Our team has extensive experience installing commercial epoxy flooring, and our commitment to quality has made us a reliable choice for many different kinds of projects. We can provide long-lasting and cost-effective flooring that can improve the aesthetics of your commercial business. We strive to produce exceptional installation work and expert customer service. Every project is handled with the utmost care and responsibility, as our contractors won’t settle for anything less than perfection.
We offer professional services from certified installers that have earned us an exceptional reputation by completing various flooring projects across Winnipeg. Many businesses have relied on us to install their epoxy flooring for many reasons due to our:
- Customer-focused services
- Reliable support
- Timely service
- Local experience with epoxy flooring
- Premium epoxy coating
We follow a strict and effective installation process when applying commercial epoxy flooring. Everything is done professionally, from the surface profile to the coating and curing process. With proper maintenance, your flooring should last for years in your commercial space.
We will then perform a moisture check to inspect if any water vapour is present. Moisture can interfere with the bonding process. There we will prep and patch then floor creating the correct concrete surface profile (CSP) of your commercial space as required by the manufacturers. A low CSP number indicates that the concrete is nearly flat, while a high CSP indicates a much rougher surface.
Next, we apply the epoxy coating. Depending on the commercial flooring system, multiple coats may be necessary. The curing process may vary due to what type of coating you choose. Usually, the flooring should useable for light traffic after 24 hours and completely cured after several days.
If you’re looking for commercial epoxy flooring for your business, contact us to set up a free consultation. We’ll go over what you’re looking for and suggest any flooring options suitable for your location. Get a free quote when you call TCF West today.